Partial List of TABA Benefits:
- Tailgate - this event has grown to a professionally-run tailgate providing food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, a big screen TV, and a large tent - all located near the stadium depending on space and College Game Day events. Make sure to sign up each August when registration opens as this event sells out every year
- Annual Conference - an event that has grown each year forcing us to expand to the MSC to accommodate all of the attendees. The first weekend every March.
- Annual Social - this event as grown in size and location so please join Aggie Attorneys and their guests for good bull and good food at the Chicken Oil Co.
- Annual Banquet - Aggie attorneys and their guests attend this event at the MSC to honor our scholarship winners and our Texas Aggie Bar Association's Distinguished Lawyer (formerly known as the Aggie Lawyer of the Year). The first weekend every March.
- Member Directory - the Member Directory includes your profile which you can create, and is accessible to other Aggies and other Aggie lawyers, and is routinely responsible for referrals within the Aggie family - listed now on Association of Former Students website. (you may opt out of this directory by unchecking the box on your membership profile or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "NO DIRECTORY")
- Job Board - Members get access to job postings on the TABA website, including postings provided by Texas A&M's office of general counsel and various other firms and organizations around the state and the nation)
- Howdy Hours - TABA currently hosts Howdy Hours every quarter (first Thursday of the month of the quarter) in every major city in Texas - look for giveaways at select events.
- TABA LinkedIn Group - At almost 1200 and growing each day, TABA’s LinkedIn Group is a great source for job opportunities, referrals, helpful information and good bull. Must be a TABA member to join.
- Local Events - TABA is working with local A&M clubs and others to create local events for our members.